5.06.2009

term long project logos

So I've been working on some logos for my term long project, which you should know by now is a game that guides couples through relationship issues and helps them to better understand each other. I've decided on the name "Work It Out!", which I think follows a fun, retro theme that I'm trying to go for.

This style is more of a 50s-60s game feel. It's coming straight from my love for the retro game show style, thus the color palette. It's more fun and wacky, I think I could make the charts something unexpected if they use this style.


This aesthetic comes from a vintage French card game, and it's much softer than the other logo. I like this one because I can really play with the logo using the idea of the flowcharts and have a very simple iconic system. 

Any ideas on which one I should go with?

No comments:

Post a Comment