6.12.2009

term long process update

Wanted to let everyone know how the project was going...


Lis and I decided I needed to focus more on coming up with some deliverables to promote my board game, rather than focusing on the functionality; it's going to be impossible to make the entire thing by the end of the term. So, I've decided to go with an illustration style to show them off rather than using my terrible photoshop skills to place them in photos. The above picture is of the store display, while the next two are the magazine ad and outdoor interactive display.



I did get the final layout of the boards done, too. I decided to use the same design and just change the colors because this one took me so long in the first place. It really is a lot harder than I thought to make a flowchart of this complexity.


No comments:

Post a Comment